Wireless Power Tradeshow
8:30 - 13:00, 12 May 2017
Location: the Intercontinental Hotel Shenzhen
Exhibition and presentations about products, components, test equipment, and services
- Technologies and products for 5-30 Watts
- Technologies and products for 30-200 Watts
- Technologies and products for 200 - 2400 Watts
1) Tradeshow 12 May, 8:30 - 13:00
- Free access, registration required.
Registration is closed because the number of registrations has reached the maximum capacity of the conference center
Lunch not included
2) Qi Developer Conference, 11-12 May
- US$ 355,- (register after April 18)
- RMB 2900 (pay on-site)
Includes dinner on May 11 and lunch on May 12.
Registration for the Qi Developer Conference will also give you access to the tradeshow.
Register for the Qi Developer Conference and pay by credit card.
Qi Developer Conference
11 May and 12 May 2017
Location: Intercontinental Hotel Shenzhen
A series of lectures by world-leading experts on the design of wireless power products.
An opportunity to learn how to design wireless power products that are safe, efficient, and attractive.
Topics that will be discussed are:
- Introduction of China Regulatory and Standardization
- Safety, electromagnetic compatibility, frequency spectrum, etc.
- Hardware design of wireless power products:
- General system design
- Designing for high efficiency
- Wireless Fast-charge solution
- Safety considerations
- Emerging applications
- Software design of wireless power products:
- Data stream basics
- Connectivity (of transmitters to Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, NFC, beacon, etc.) how and why.
- General system design
- Managing friendly metals
- Coil placement and alignment options
- Product Testing and Certification
- Compliance Testing
- Interoperability Testing
- Registering products in the Qi Certified Product Database
- Certified Subsystems
- Certification of Substantial Similar products
- Product safety
- Foreign Object Detection
- Keeping Li-ion batteries cool
- Preventing induction of high voltages in power receivers
- Preventing damage to RFID cards
Thursday May 11, 14:00 - 17:00: Lectures session 1
Thursday May 11, 18:00 - 21:00: Drinks, food - An opportunity to meet customers, suppliers and competitors
Friday May 12, 9:00 - 12:30: Visit the Wireless Power Tradeshow
Friday May 12, 13:30 - 16:00: Lectures session 2
Read more about the program and the speakers in the Conference Program
Information for Speakers and Exhibitors
Iinformation for speakers and exhibitors is in the member's area of this website.