The “Wireless Power Congress” on July 12-13, 2017 in Munich, is organized by the German technical journal Elektronik, supported by the Wireless Power Consortium (WPC). It is the forum of excellence for exchange of knowledge and experience between wireless power professionals in research, development and application. With the exhibitors, speakers and attendees, the Wireless Power Congress provides a unique platform of competence for the wireless power technology, and the entire wireless power value chain – offering an ideal solution for efficient networking.
- “Challenges in Mass-market Application of Wireless Power Transfer” - Menno Treffers, Wireless Power Consortium.
- “Wireless Power Transfer – What Will Be the Future?” -Jörg Hantschel, Würth Elektronik eiSos
- High-power Wireless Power Systems
- Power Converter Design
- Efficiency Enhancement
- Optimized EMF Design
- High Frequency Wireless Power Systems
- Power Measurement
- Data Transmission in Wireless Power Systems
“How to Integrate Wireless Power in my Device Using the Würth Elektronik Wireless Power Design Kit”
In small groups you will learn about the features of the design kit and how design and placement of the receiver coil impacts the system performance.
Please find detailed information including program, sponsor overview and registration