Test and certification services
Products must be certified before they are allowed to carry the Qi logo.
Certification is done by independent test labs,authorized by the Wireless Power Consortium to perform Qi certfication services.
The Qi authorized test labs are:
- 7 Layers in Suwon, South Korea
- China Academy of Telecommunication Research of MIIT（CATR） in Beijing, China
- CETECOM in Essen, Germany
- DLS electronic systems in Wheeling IL, United States
- Intertek in Hong Kong
- National Technical Systems (NTS) in Culver City CA, United States
- SGS Korea in Gunpo City, Korea
- Sporton International Inc. in Tao Yuan Hsien, Taiwan
- TÜV Rheinland in Taiwan (Taipei), Korea (Seoul) and China (Shenzen)
- UL in Japan
A test lab can become a Qi authorized test lab by following an authorization procedure.
Product certification is available only to members of the Wireless Power Consortium. More information about the services is available in the member's area of this website.